Returns And Exchanges
Any item. Any time. Any reason
Ordering with a'qto is Easy & Risk Free!
a'qto is focused on service at every step with our customers - if you receive products that you are unhappy with for any reason, or you require an exchange for a different size, simply return it to us in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange or refund.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days from the delivery date
- All garments must be unwashed and unworn
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment
- All garments are subject to inspection
- Outgoing shipping charges (on initial garment sent) are not refunded
We will ship your exchange request back to you, for free! (excludes shipping for international exchanges)
Feel confident, a'qto takes the risk out of ordering!
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Please send us an email at CustomerService@aqtocycling.com outlining the issue and we will send you an RA number . Please enclose a copy of your invoice with the RA number and your merchandise. To check if your exchange items are in stock, just jump on the website and make sure your size is available.
2. Pack the product with your invoice in a secure package or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel, in their original packaging in its original condition as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
3. Return to our address is:
PO Box 5113
Middle Park, VIC, 3206
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as a'qto is not liable for lost return parcels.
4. Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. a'qto will then gladly cover the cost of shipping your new product.*
*excludes shipping for international exchanges
Faulty Returns Needing Repair
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Please make sure you provide us with a description of the fault.
Once received, we will assess and either repair or replace the goods.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. We will keep you informed and post the item back to you as soon as possible.
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage. This includes postage only; packaging is at an additional cost to you. For further information on warranties and faulty items, please contact our customer service team on +61 3 9699 4828 or CustomerService@aqtocycling.com
Return Terms and Conditions
- All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
- Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty).
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged or soiled (unless faulty).
a'qto returns department operates Monday-Friday. Once your order is received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours. We will inform you by email when your transaction is being processed. .
Please note that NO Returns or Exchanges can be made in person at the warehouse. Please contact customer service if you have special requirements regarding this on +61 411 543 433 or CustomerService@aqtocycling.com
a'qto cannot accept COD deliveries.
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to a'qto in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
Due to hygiene reasons, a'qto is not able to exchange or refund ride kit that has been tried on without underwear.
Cycling kit, jerseys and bib shorts can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all cycling kit that is sold in a set must be returned in a set. We recommend trying on cycling kit over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
PO Box 5113
Middle Park, VIC, 3206
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
Phone: +61 411 543 433