You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why a’qto for your custom cycling kit?
If you’re looking for a custom made cycling kit that helps you stand out from the bunch, has your team riding all day in comfort, and whose price reflects its quality and exclusive design, a’qto is the only choice for you and your team.
a’qto is a niche, design-driven brand that was founded in 2007, and is worn and respected by cyclists who appreciate its unique designs and superior quality across both its cycling kit and casual apparel range.
Uniquely designed by founder, artist and cycling aficionado, Damian Hancock, the goal of a’qto custom teamwear is to have you and your team wearing a distinctive and exclusive range of clothing that has you feeling:
★ a little different from the bunch with a simple, stand-out design that reflects the spirit of your team and is personalised for each individual;
★ super comfortable for all-day riding with the highest quality chamois and fabrics;
★ immensely proud as a team with a high quality kit to match your high quality bikes.
Here’s our 10 point guarantee of why you’ll be happy with a’qto for your next custom cycling kit:
1. This is about YOU, not us. We do not have our logo plastered all over your kit. In fact it will only be on the tags.
2. Stand out from the pack. With a unique, bold, yet simple design that reflects the character of yours, your team’s or company brand - not a design from an online template.
3. Italian craftsmanship by Italian cyclists. We use a small family owned company in Italy to make our apparel. The staff who hand-make our apparel also know what it means to be a cyclist and what is important to a cyclist on the bike.
4. Supreme comfort with Elastic Interface® Italian chamois. You want to ride all day? No problem. We only use the Italian made Elastic Interface® chamois that have been positioned in the right spot and made for endurance riding.
5. Using the right fabric. Fabrics that are highly breathable, comfortable and protective. We choose fabrics that are made to withstand excessive exposure to UV, sweat and repetitive motion - not deteriorate when exposed to them.
6. Zippers that work. Japanese brand YKK - the benchmark in zippers - is used throughout.
7. It’s all about quality. Is quality important to you? It is to us – it’s a given. Quality design. Quality fit, durability and comfort. Quality materials and workmanship. Quality service.
8. 45 day delivery, guaranteed. From signed artwork approval to delivery at your door by reliable courier service.
9. Value for your investment. Our prices reflect a quality garment, designed and made by people who care about quality and comfortable riding, and who know what’s important on the bike.
10. Need to compare us to others? No problem. Just ensure that you compare apples with apples. We stand for:
ü Unique design. Not template design
ü Italian fabrics and chamois. Not cheap alternatives
ü Italian craftsmanship. Not mass production
ü Design and workmanship by cyclists
ü Personalised service. You’ll deal directly with our designers on all aspects of your kit.
ü Not the cheapest. Expect value for your investment in a’qto kit
It’s not just about kit. It’s about looking and feeling great as a team after the ride too. We design casual clothing ranges specifically for your team or company, which can include t-shirts, polo shirts, dress shirts and knitwear. Have your team fully decked out in style when they’re on and off the bike, all from one supplier.
Please call or email Damian on 0410 651 573 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss all things custom kit.