- 7 nights villa accommodation, twin share
- All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners, including wine (lunches and dinners during your free time are yours to take care of)
- Professional guides with local knowledge and first aid experience
- Support van on daily rides
- All transportation from pick up to drop off, including baggage and bike transportation
- Full 3 piece A’QTO Cycling Kit including jersey, bibs, and gilet
- Downloadable GPS routes, provided via RideWithGPS
- You can choose to bring your own vintage bike or we can arrange bike hire for you from trusted partners that we work with. If you would like to bring your own road bike for some of the riding through the week, and then hire a vintage bike, that is possible but we do recommend hiring the vintage bike for the full week so that you can ride it in the lead up, familiarising yourself and feeling comfortable riding it for the big day.
- We provide you with an Italian quality jersey, bib shorts, and gilet. You will need to bring enough other gear to support you for 7 days of riding and it can get chilly as it is Autumn, so be sure to bring some warmer gear also.
- You will need to bring your own ride fuel including gels, energy bars etc
Tubes and Spare Parts