Ordering, Payment & Delivery
Setting up an Account
By setting up an account with A’QTO, you will be able to view, track and manage your orders. You will also be able to store your payment details on our secure server, which will make checking out quicker and simpler.
- faster checkout – super fast and easy checkout process since all of your info is already saved
- address book – save shipping addresses for yourself, your friends and your family in your personal address book so you avoid typing in their information each time you send a gift
- be the first to know – if you choose, we’ll email you when the latest products hit aqtocycling.com.
- see your order history – save a full listing of your previous purchases.
However, you can also checkout as a guest, which means you don’t have to create an account with us.
Secure Online Shopping
A’QTO takes its responsibilities and obligations to protect the personal information of its customers very seriously. Comprehensive security measures have been carefully implemented and subjected to rigorous independent testing in order to provide a safe and secure shopping environment for our customers.
Every time A’QTO collects your personal information (such as your delivery / billing address, contact details and so on), a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is established with your web browser to ensure that your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us, safe from prying eyes or malicious threats. We use the Verisign Secure Site SSL Certificate which protects the transfer of sensitive data on websites, intranets, and extranets using a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. It includes a $10,000 warranty and comprehensive security measures and access controls are in place to protect customer information collected and stored on our servers and systems, and to ensure that these details are only accessible by authorised personnel for authorised reasons.
These security measures are routinely tested and validated by independent security companies in order to provide the highest levels of security to protect customer information.
A’QTO accepts the following payment cards and Paypal.
Secure Credit Card Payment
A’QTO has engaged a globally accredited payment gateway service provider (eWay) to secure all aspects involving customer payment via credit cards.
All customer credit card information is securely submitted and processed entirely on specialised eWay systems; A’QTO staff cannot access, view, process or store sensitive cardholder data (such as credit card numbers, PIN codes or CCV codes). Credit card details are encrypted by the customer’s browser before they are sent to eWay systems, and are never exposed in clear-text.
eWay is globally certified to meet the regulatory security requirements outlined by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (or PCIDSS). PCIDSS certification is required by banks and credit card issuers in order to allow merchants such as a’qto to accept payments from customer credit cards. As part of the certification process, eway is required by a’qto, banks and credit card issuers to implement stringent security controls and undertake regular independent security audits to maintain its certification and security assurance levels.
All products and services offered via the A’QTO website are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order.
There is a flat fee of $10 for shipping on all orders.
Our commitment is to ship your order within 48 hours of you placing your order. Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an email to confirm that your order has been shipped to to you. We use Australia Post for all deliveries. Your Australia Post tracking code will be included in this delivery confirmation email.
If you receive products and require an exchange for a different size, simply return it to us in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange.
- Exchanges must be made within 30 days from the order date
- All garments must be unwashed and unworn
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment
- All garments are subject to inspection
- All exchanges require an additional self addressed satchel for the new size
There are no returns or refunds offered on all sale stock
If you would like to Exchange your product to us, please follow the simple steps below:
- Please send us an email at CustomerService@aqtocycling.comoutlining the issue and/or new size you require and we will check if your exchange items are in stock.
- Pack the product with your invoice in a secure package or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel, in their original packaging in its original condition as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Return to our address is:
A’QTO Returns PO Box 5113 Middle Park, VIC, 3206
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as A’QTO is not liable for lost return parcels.
- Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange as quickly as possible.
Exchange Terms and Conditions
- All items returned for exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
- Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty).
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged or soiled (unless faulty).
Please note that no Exchanges can be made in person. Please contact customer service if you have special requirements regarding this on +61 411 543 433 or CustomerService@aqtocycling.com
A’QTO cannot accept COD deliveries.
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange goods, they must be returned to A’QTO in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. Please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange the goods.
Due to hygiene reasons, A’QTO is not able to exchange ride kit that has been tried on without underwear.
Cycling kit, jerseys and bib shorts can be exchanged for a different size if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all cycling kit that is sold in a set must be returned in a set. We recommend trying on cycling kit over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for exchange and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Returns address: PO Box 5113, Middle Park, VIC, 3206
If you have a question or concern regarding your order, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org